SpritePad is a free cross-development tool for designing sprite images and animations for the
Commodore 64 computer.
General Program Features...
• Edit and animate multi-colour and high-resolution sprite images.
• Overlay support allows the designing of multiple sprites as one for added colour and
• Rotation tool with variable angle limiter, auto-generates rotation sequences.
• Import/Export data in a variety of useful formats.
• Many useful operations such as scroll, flip, reflect and negative.
• Multiple levels of undo/redo.
Some of the improvements and changes in the latest version (coming soon)...
• Complete conversion/overhaul using C#/.NET framework.
• Converted from single-document to multi-document interface.
• Added support for tiles (up to 4 x 4).
• Increased animation window size (now 8 x 4).
• Added new project file format (SPD v2).
• Several bug fixes and editing features added.
SpritePad 2.0 Beta 1
- July 2014
- June 2011
- October 2010
- January 2003