SpritePad is a free cross-development tool for designing sprite images and animations for the Commodore 64 computer.
General Program Features...
• Edit and animate multi-colour and high-resolution sprite images.
• Overlay support allows the designing of multiple sprites as one for added colour and definition.
• Rotation tool with variable angle limiter, auto-generates rotation sequences.
• Import/Export data in a variety of useful formats.
• Many useful operations such as scroll, flip, reflect and negative.
• Multiple levels of undo/redo.
Improvements and changes in the latest version...
• Complete redesign/rewrite/overhaul using C++/.NET framework.
• Added animation storage, browsing and simultaneous playback.
SpritePad 2.0 Beta 1 - July 2014
SpritePad 1.8.1 - June 2011
SpritePad 1.7 - October 2010
SpritePad 1.5 - January 2003